Informed by 20+ years of experience with best-practice developers and builders across the U.S., Foster Strategy helps clients build communities that make a difference – not only by industry standards, but also by the magic and contentment they inspire among those who reside within them.
- We understand and interpret best practices.
- We strengthen communities by being extremely thoughtful about consumers and how to connect with their values and preferences.
- We help developers and builders achieve finance objectives.
- We pride ourselves on fun, long-term partnerships with our clients and colleagues.
- Our expertise is especially rich in the Boomer+ consumer segment.
- And, our love for the work is evident in the communities we help to create.
Foster Strategy’s consulting services vary from one client to the next depending on client needs and project timing. Common areas of engagement include …
- Touring potential project sites and offering a point of view on possible development approaches and next steps
- Facilitating/Participating in charrettes or planning sessions with client leadership, land planners, architects, designers, etc.
- Writing Project Concept Briefs as a guidepost for development and marketing
- Offering input on land plans, indoor/outdoor amenity concepts and home product mix/design
- Assessing established communities with sales challenges or expansion plans and providing thoughts on paths forward
- Offering guidance/input to research teams to inform or confirm development/marketing direction
- Collaborating with client communications teams to refine marketing concepts
- Conceptualizing a new 55+ brand or project expansion strategy
- Supporting development of communications for prospects or homeowners, and writing communications as necessary (especially if subject matter is sensitive)
- Collaborating with developers/HOA teams on services, programming and/or events
- Interviewing key consumer-facing personnel
- Representing client in presentations to various audiences (i.e. partner developers, investors, city planners, builders, prospective buyers, or homeowners)
So, what do our Clients say?